Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I'm Loving Now: Snowy Weather Essentials

lovingfeb17


Usually by mid February I'm starting to lust after warm weather clothes and accessories. Sadly, in light of the seemingly daily blizzard conditions here in NYC and across the country, instead I've been drooling over fur hats, cute snow boots, warm quilted leather, and stylish bags to dress up drab winter gear. I'm loving these ten items this week because they have just enough "fancy" and function to help make it through the last stretch of winter.



Comment below and let me know what you've been loving lately. Are you already shopping for Spring or still buying items for winter?

 
xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment