Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What to wear for Christmas Day

What to wear for Christmas

I got into the holiday spirit a little early and couldn't wait to wear my new pleated skirt and turtleneck so I "test-drove" the look a few weeks early.

IMG_4061

christmas outfit detail shot

This is a great take on the traditional Christmas look because it incorporates the colors of the season, without any of that old ugly christmas sweater business. Create this look for the day by pairing a fitted green turtleneck or sweater with a polished red bottom. It's no secret that I've been all over the skater skirt trend for a while now, and I think this pleated version is the perfect polished look for the holidays or work.


Christmas wear



Comment below and let me know what you plan to wear this Christmas? How will you be celebrating the season?


xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on InstagramTwitterFacebook, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment