Thursday, October 31, 2013

Cocotique Beauty Box Review

cocotique



The Cocotique beauty box subscription program launched a few weeks ago with tons of items aimed at "helping people discover their ultimate beauty arsenal".

cocotique box

I loved this box, because unlike other beauty boxes I've received in the past, every product in the box was super useful for me. My two favorite items in this month's box were the KIND bar (don't judge me for picking food) and the LA Fresh Nail Polish remover pad. The KIND bar was deliciously awesome (and gluten free to boot, extra score) and the nail polish remover was super handy (definitely a must have for my hand bag).

 

cocotique box



In addition to my favorites out the box, below are the other products I received.



SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Spot Correcting Moisturizer:
I've been using SheaMoisture hair care products since I went natural a few years ago however I've never tried any of their body care products. This month's box had a Coconut & Hibiscus spot correcting moisturizer from SheaMoisture, developed to help correct dark spots while brightening and toning the skin.

Specific Beauty Night Treatment Complex:
The second skin care product I received was a "Specific Beauty Night Treatment Complex", also aimed at helping to brighten and improve skin texture. Unlike the other skin dare product, this item is made to me used solely at night. I've never used Specific Beauty products before so I was excited to try this out.

Tulip Coconut Eau De Parfum:
Typically I'm not the biggest fan of "earthly natural smells" so before even trying out this sample, I told my sister she could have it. Luckily for me (but not so lucky for her) I decided to take a quick whiff of the Parfum before handing it over. Surprisingly, I really liked the scent, enough to wear it out that day and change my mind on giving it to my sister. Although it does have a tropical coconut scent, it manages to still be a "mature enough" scent to avoid smelling like a preteen. Overall I liked the scent and found it far from overwhelming.
 

cocotique box



And there you have it, my review of the September box (their second box ever I believe!). I just received my October box yesterday and filmed an "unboxing" that will be up on YouTube shortly!

Comment below and let me know if you've tried this subscription box or plan to try it !

xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I'm going to have to check this out. Birchbox will get only one more month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] I did a review on my Cocotique beauty box after using the products for some time. This month I decided to do an […]

    ReplyDelete