With summer almost upon us (hopefully) it’s time to make a statement with your nails, whether that’s matching them to your neon crop or pastel skater skirt, the high street has every colour you need.
1. The launch of the Barry M Gelly polishes has got a lot of bloggers excited and is quickly becoming a go-to varnish. This gorgeous ‘Papaya’ shade is this season’s coral colour, and with staying power of over three days, how can you say no?
2. Looking for a gorgeous lilac colour this season? Topshop’s ‘Parma Violet’ has been a favourite of mine for a while now, and it won’t be going away anytime soon! Its subtle pastel colour will see you through all season and add the perfect pop to any afternoon tea outfit.
3. Make a statement with your nails by painting on Bourjois’ ‘Amande Defile’ pastel green polish. The lightness of this colour gives the illusion your hands are more tanned than they actually are which is perfect for this un-sunny summer we’re having!
4. This No7 ‘Minty Fresh’ is the perfect blue for the summer. Not too dark and not too pale, the wide brush makes for easy application and leaves a glossy finish. What more could you want?
5. Every girl needs a glitter polish in her collection, and Topshop Brazil is my favourite this season. Just add a couple of coats to jazz up your nails for a summer party or night out.
Comment below and let us know what nail polish you're currently rocking on your nails! Do you plan to try any of these shades this summer?!
This article was written by Sophie of simplesophie.com. For more by Sophie be sure to check out her blog and follow her on twitter @simplesophie_ .
Want more Fancy? Follow on Twitter| Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest