- A Devine Life turned an old dress into a new skirt by layering a sweater on top! A great way to transition your summer wardrobe into cooler temps! (find a Devine Life on Twitter!)
- Rach.E. Cakes is rocking one of her go-to feel good dresses that is versatile enough for work or play! Pop over to see why she keeps reaching for this pretty little number! (find Rach.E.Cakes on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy gives us some great tips on how to style a midriff bearing bandeau top and shared two looks for inspiration! Great solutions to one of the more difficult pieces in our closet! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- The Second Best is recreating a low-key look from another blogger and knocked it out of the park! Goes to show that inspiration is everywhere! (find Second Best on Twitter!)
- Ishi is showing us her studious side and how she stays stylish and comfortable for days spent with her nose in the books! So cute!
- Fleurani lets her pretty gold skirt shine by pairing it with lots of black! It's gorgeous and the perfect piece for holiday party season!
- Rachel's Lookbook takes her outfit to the next level by throwing on some purple tights! Such a fun way to add excitement to your look! (find Rachel's Look Book on Twitter!)
- See Mo Go is totally comfy in her new printed cords! She paired them with a blazer and boots and is ready for a day at the office!(find See Mo Go on Twitter!)
- My Thrifty Chic pairs her new glasses and patterned tights together for a geek chic look! The total outfit only cost $55! Go check it out! (find My Thrifty Chic on Twitter!)
- The Chic Curator gives us a bedroom duvet breakdown on a budget with three different price points to choose from! Pop over to check out the super cute bedding and find out where to buy!
- Laura Wears is showing off her holiday party style - a little bit of sparkle mixed with a little bit of responsibility! Love this look! (find Laura Wears on Twitter!)
- Sam ipsa Loquiter wrapped up her 30 f0r 30 challenge and she definitely ended on a high note! Pattern mixing at its finest! (find Sam ipsa Loquiter on Twitter!)
- A Fashion Fixation is showing us some love in a gorgeous new sweater! No better (or more stylish) way to make a statement than that! (find A Fashion Fixation on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is in love with a bright and beautiful little girl's room! She recreated the look in a room and an outfit - tons of great pieces! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style rounds up her favorite stylish rain boots after getting tons of use out of hers lately! Head over to pick out your favorite pair to be ready for the rain (or snow!) ahead! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
the IT list is brought to you weekly by Jill of Good Life and edited by Michelle of Second Street East.
For more information on how you can be involved - click here