Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wardrobe Inspiration + WIWW: Leather Pleated Skirt Edition


As you know from the post I did yesterday (and if you follow me on Snapette and see the ridiculous amount of leather goodies I've snapped pictures of) I'm beyond in love with the leather trend that's happening this season. So naturally I've been scooping up affordable vegan leather pieces ( I even scored a vintage leather skirt and backpack when I went thrifting a few weeks ago). One of my first purchases was a black pleated vegan leather skirt from H&M.




Black Turtle Neck (similar) + Pleated Vegan Leather Skirt (similar) + Orange and Gold Statement Necklace +


Black Tights +Black Vegan Leather Boots (similar)


 

 

xoxo,





Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin’ | Pinterest

 

 

*This post was also shared at The Pleated Poppy, Rolled up Pretty, and Transatlantic Blonde

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! I am obsessed with leather right now. I just bought a skirt last week that I wish was pleated like yours. It has some pleats but not a ton. Oh well, I still LOVE it.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy!! Your skirt sounds really cute!! Can't wait to see how you style it on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chioma, glad you like the look I put together!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete