Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Out and About: Birchbox Sample Stop NYFW



 


After a long week of work and NYFW events, I was in dire need of a little R&R. Luckily Birchbox teamed up with several other great beauty brands to provide a Fashion Week rest stop, conveniently located near Milk. If you've somehow been living under a rock for the past year and haven't heard of Birchbox yet, let me quickly fill you in! It is a monthly subscription service that allows you to try out beauty products before you buy the full size product. What's better than getting to try out new beauty products every month??? Um... getting said goodies mailed directly to you in a pretty box!



Click continue to find out more!



The set up of the invent was really nice. I was pleasantly surprised to see the assortment of product goodies and tasty treats. They had a candy store aesthetic with candy dispensers full of candy and samples. Each person could walk up and create their own Birchbox selecting from the assortment that they had set up. It totally gave me flashbacks to when I was a kid going to the mall candy store with my sisters, very cute idea!



But Birchbox didn't stop there, they had even more treats for us! They had free manicures, hair styling and make-up retouches for anyone who wanted it.




Have I mentioned that I love living in NY? Not only do you get daily fashion inspiration, everywhere from the morning subway commute to all of the runway shows during NYFW, but you also get to be in the vicinity of amazing events!


 

Comment below and let me know if you've tried out Birchbox!

 




xoxo,







Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I bet you love living there! So many fabulous things at your fingers!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! I love how they put the samples out as though they were candy. Too cute. xx

    ReplyDelete