Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July {Friday Fancies}

4th of July Wear


Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays, definitely my favorite summer holiday. This year it fell smack dab in the middle of the week but that doesn't mean we should celebrate any less. 

 
From vacationing on the beach, to watching fire works in the park; what ever you decide to do you can't go wrong with one of my three picks above!



Comment below and let me know your favorite ways to celebrate fourth of July and what you plan on wearing this weekend!

Button shirt
$52 - missiny.com

Stripe shirt
99 DKK - miinto.dk

Vero Moda blue vest
£15 - fashionunion.com

Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic
$40 - topshop.com

ONLY denim jean shorts
€13 - bestseller.com

H M bikini swimwear
£6.99 - hm.com

Old Navy string bikini
$18 - oldnavy.gap.com

TOMS slip on shoes
$44 - toms.com

Armani Exchange strappy sandals
$49 - armaniexchange.com

Charlotte Russe high heels
$33 - charlotterusse.com

Wet Seal floppy hat
$13 - wetseal.com

Hat Attack straw hat
£88 - liberty.co.uk

Red hair accessory
$3.25 - amazon.com

Ray-Ban round metal sunglasses
$212 - mytheresa.com





xoxo,
Twitter |Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. I love that chambray shirt! I'm on a search for one to wear this weekend!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it all! I think my favorites are the white dress and the striped top :) Oh! And Im loving the Tom's too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in absolutely love with the beachy look!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the City Pretty outfit, especially the red heels! I didn't get to do anything for the 4th, it was kind of a bummer, but it's all good, I just took it easy. Normally, I go to a festival here in our town and then the fireworks up out our local high school. They really put on a great show, but I missed it this year unfortunately. Anyway, I hope you had a good one, 4th of July is my favorite summer Holiday as well.

    I'm Sarah, I found your blog at the 5 Day Hop at Eveli Acosta's blog and am now following via GFC, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin. Would love for you to stop by and a follow back would be awesome.

    http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/


    Thanks!

    Sarah
    ps awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carly, glad you liked it! Hope you found one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks JKT!! Hope you had a great weekend as well !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lauren, I totally agree with you. I myself can't wait to wear a similar look to the beach soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sarah! I didn't get to go out much for the 4th either this year. will be stopping by your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete