Friday, June 1, 2012

Weekend Getaway: Miami Nights

Miami Nights


Only in Miami are the woman beautiful, the men gorgeous, and the colors BRIGHT. Give yourself a well deserved break and whisk away for the weekend to Miami. Get some sun at the beach during the day then get into a little fun at the clubs at night! 












SuperTrash polyester shirt
€70 - welikefashion.com

One Teaspoon cotton shorts
€80 - welikefashion.com

High heel pumps
£65 - riverisland.com

Kate spade handbag
$398 - katespade.com








I myself have a few stories I could tell from my time on South Beach..but this is a family friendly blog and besides, what happens in Miami needs to stay and die in Miami... I will however leave you with two pieces of advice: 1. If a hotel seems to good to be true for the price and location, it is to good to be true. Spend a few extra dollars to get a room sans the sketch noises and suspicious looking stains. 2. Day time calls for at least one visit to "Fat Tuesdays" on South Beach, no explanation needed ;-) 


xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit combo that you picked! So fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you like it. I actually was suppose to go to Orlando this weekend with some friends but hasn't able to attend so I guess it inspired me to do this post lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, I love this neon shirt! and thanks for the advices, if my dream ever come true I'll keep them on my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I'm a new follower! This looks like a smashing combination for an outfit! Lol at suspicious looking stains--thinking of blood and err, nevermind. Haha!

    Visit my blog if you have time! :)

    xo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete