Monday, May 21, 2012

What's Trending Now: Floral Print Pants

Source: Asos.com


It's come to my attention that not all of my readers are battling the oppressive heat that accompanies much of life in the south, many of you dears in other areas of the US and across the pond are still fighting the good fight of brisk winds and overcast skies. 
Source: Asos.com


Though spring may not yet have sprung in your town, you can still catch the fever by wearing the floral pants trend.

Source: Asos.com


Floral pants are a great spin on the floral trend we've been seeing for the past few years because it allows you the femininity of florals while having all the versatility of pants. Check out a few of my floral print picks and let me know if you'll be trading in your pretty spring dresses for pants!

Floral Pants




Comment below and let me know what's the weather like in your part of the globe and if this is a trend you plan on rocking!! :)

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I love floral pants! Just not sure I could pull them off. Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, thanks for stopping by! I'm sure you could totally pull off this trend. Maybe you should try denim floral print shorts, paired with a solid color top or tank top. It's a simple way to incorporate the trend. Let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete