Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekly Wardrobe Inspiration: Oval Sunglasses


Jackie Kennedy Onassis, better known to fashionistas as "Jackie O" became a style icon, much in part due to her famous oversized oval sunglasses. Take a cue from this legendary style icon and rock this season's oval sunnie's trend.


Oval Sunglasses Trend


Don't be surprised if while wearing these people stop and stare with admiration...it's kinda just the Jackie O effect. ;-)

















Illesteva acetate sunglasses
£160 - net-a-porter.com

Plastic sunglasses
$17 - asos.com

The row sunglasses
$412 - asos.com

Monki plastic sunglasses
€10 - monki.com

Illesteva acetate sunglasses
$165 - net-a-porter.com

Illesteva round sunglasses
$260 - net-a-porter.com



Comment below and let me know who's your favorite iconic fashionista, also let me know if you plan to rock this trend!


xoxo,






**Source for model's pictures used in collage: www.model.com

7 comments:

  1. I love the big sun glasses. I think they look so totally chic. I have a pair myself. :)

    Thanks for linking up with the I Love My Online Friends Monday Hop. Hope to see you next week.

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i would give this one a try.. nice post!!
    found you on 'This Girls Life' bloghop, following you via GFC, follow back if u like...

    www.lipglossaffairs.blosgpot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, too fancy and stylish sunglasses with a comfort look. I'll definitely have a try of this one.Totally amazing from every aspect.

    ray ban sunglasses online
    buying contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tami, thanks for commenting! I'm glad you like the post :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sangy, you should totally give this look a try, let me know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay so happy you liked the post :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this fresh sunglasses shape and acetate sunglasses are my favorite these days. you don't have these listed but i think i'd rock em pretty hard..
    http://www.polyvore.com/dries_van_noten_linda_farrow/thing?id=52477270

    ReplyDelete