Thursday, May 3, 2012

Francy Answer's: Men's Wear

Over the past few weeks, one question I have consistently received is "when am I going to do a men's fashion post". A good number of my guy friends are kind enough to check out my site and although they enjoy reading my blog, they complain that the post are mostly geared towards woman. Although I do not claim or pretend to be an authority on men's fashion, I have put together a few looks I would like to see my boyfriend wear (assuming I had one).



Men's Wear




Outfit 1 (The Weekend): The first outfit is a laid back casual look, perfect for running errands on the weekend or hanging out with friends. This look consists of a simple v neck shirt, straight leg jeans, comfortable but stylish loafers, and a fedora to add a bit of personality to the look. I love this look because it's simple yet still looks well put together.

Outfit 2 (On Campus): The second look is entitled "On Campus" and consists of a denim shirt, khaki pants, and Converses. This look is perfect for school because it's comfortable, yet looks nice enough to stop by a professor's office hours or go out for a spur of the moment dinner with friends after class. The glasses are an optional accessory that add a bit of "intellectual sexy" appeal.

Outfit 3 (Date Night): The last outfit (which happens to be my personal favorite) consists of dark denim jeans, a navy blue button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a gray blazer, and lace up Top Sperry sliders. I entitled this look date night because I think it's the perfect medium between dressy and comfortable. The bow tie is the perfect finishing touch because it shows a little personality and added attention to detail. The first time I met my most current ex boyfriend he was wearing a bow tie, and although he wasn't my usual type, he was dressed so nice that I decided to give him my number. It just goes to show how influential a man's ensemble can be ;) 

Comment below and let me know what you think of these looks, and which look is your favorite. Also let me know if you're interested in seeing more men's wear looks!


xoxo,

8 comments:

  1. I really like the first outfit. I think it adds a nice little swagger with the shoes and the hat. A guy dressed like that could probably get my phone number :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you like the outfit, and I totally agree. I love when guys can pull off the effortless but stylish look (too bad I see so few actually do it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should take one of your readers (preferably me)on a shopping trip for some new Francy inspired outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I will, once finals are over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks occhiali da sole dior

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. beachwear

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. best shoes for concrete

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thus, you've recently got ready for marriage.

    Regardless of whether you are a man or a lady you have a significant choice to make (among the horde of different choices) about mens wedding bands. It's this. Will the man in your relationship wear one?

    Perhaps that is you, possibly not. In any case, you both need to consider everything.



    men's wedding rings

    ReplyDelete